Notary Rotary
Any Long Beach, CA Notaries?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 4/25/05 11:05am
Msg #33781

I just received an email from a company called Closeline for a signing today at 5pm. Long Beach is wayyyyyy too far away for me, so I thought I would pass on the info. I have never heard of Closeline, just received an email out of the blue.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/25/05 11:11am
Msg #33785

Does Closeline have any contact information?

Reply by ColleenCA on 4/25/05 11:17am
Msg #33787

Re: Any Long Beach, CA Notaries? MaggieMae...

If you will post your email address, I will forward the email they sent to me. Are you in or near Long Beach?

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/25/05 11:42am
Msg #33795

Re: Any Long Beach, CA Notaries? MaggieMae...

[e-mail address]

I'm in San Diego, but will be up in the Long Beach area this afternoon.

Reply by ColleenCA on 4/25/05 11:49am
Msg #33799

Re: I sent it your way, let me know if you didn't receive it

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/25/05 12:15pm
Msg #33802

Thanks Colleen... I checked into them and it's TITLEMANIA... They said that someone already responsed to their email and they don't need me for the closing.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/25/05 12:16pm
Msg #33803

RESPONDED!... Gosh... My fingers need to be more careful!!! I don't want anyone thinking I don't know how to spell.

Reply by Misty Bohack on 4/25/05 12:32pm
Msg #33805

Colleen & Maggie,
I got the same email and I am not too far from Long Beach. I always respond ASAP like the minute I get the email from these guys but I never get the closing. Oh well, I'm not so sure about this company anyway.
Misty

Reply by ColleenCA on 4/25/05 12:47pm
Msg #33808

Hi Misty. I really don't know why I received it, as I am all the way over in Ventura County! Maybe it was a typo. I don't like the fact that they send an email under Closeline and then Maggie called them and found out they are called Titlemania.

Reply by SoCalMisty on 4/26/05 4:35pm
Msg #34137

Colleen,
WOW that would be a trek! lol. I thought it was on this board but it must have been on another I was browsing, I knew that they were AKA Titlemania. I have read some not so great things about them. I have yet to work with them so I dont really kno but what I do kno is that they always send me those emails and then I respond and nothing. But maybe thats a good thing? lol. Who knows.
Misty

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.