Notary Rotary
Any update on AMTS? payment issues?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by ERNA_CA on 4/27/05 10:38pm
Msg #34508

Yes I am having issues with payment from them. Seen all the posts on them but took a chance and looks like I am one of the many unlucky ones.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/27/05 10:53pm
Msg #34512

Re: Any update on AMTS? owners number maby? n/m

Reply by M.D. on 4/28/05 9:09am
Msg #34544

I've had a few signings with them, (very slow to pay). Contact the person that hired you. they'll give you the person in charge of payroll. you may not get through but they should send out a check within a couple weeks. If that doesn"t work there is always the B.B.B. warn them.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/28/05 12:25pm
Msg #34595

Thank you M.D.
I was given Amanda as a contact for payment. She just gave me the run around no clear answears. Then I contacted Beronica Baez she is ignoring my emails and phone messages. I am going to give them a week to get back with me, next step would be to contact the lender and title to find out when AMTS got paied on the signings and make them aware of none payment to notary, as well as B.B.B. and put the word out to warn other notaries.
I dont anderstand why they would do this to them selfs, they must know we network.
Thank you M.D.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/28/05 2:44pm
Msg #34633

Re: Any update on AMTS? update. payment on its way.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.