Notary Rotary
Asking who is the lender
Notary Discussion History

Asking who is the lender
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Art_MD on 4/24/05 10:29am
Msg #33630

Asking who is the lender

How many ask who the lender is ? I ask this since Ameriquest, and one or 2 others, are real PITAs and if I know it ahead of time, my fee increases.
I don't normally ask. Maybe I should.

Who handles Ameriquest loans?

Art

Reply by Joan-OH on 4/24/05 11:44am
Msg #33633

I almost always ask.

I can't stand when their answer is I don't know, but they say they have the documents ready. Sure sign it's an Ameriquest. My rate especially goes up when it is the title person telling me they don't know who the lender is. How can they not know! They are preparing the HUD? They know, they're just afraid I'll turn them down if I know! :-)

Joan-OH

Reply by Monica-FL on 4/25/05 9:29am
Msg #33761

Re: I almost always ask.

I ALWAYS ask!!!! No Ameriquests for me!!!!!!!!

Reply by Robert E (Bob) Rogers on 4/25/05 9:55am
Msg #33764

I always ask if I don't know the client for the same reason. I will not do Ameriquest or Countywide Full Spectrum for the fees that are being offered.

Reply by Vicki/MD on 4/25/05 11:58am
Msg #33800

Art,
I try to always ask if I remember. And yes, my fee goes up on Ameriquest too. I haven't been able to get my requested fee on an Ameriquest in a while, though. Guess someone else down here in Montgomery county likes spending 2 hours with borrowers for $100 bucks or less edocs! Never ceases to amaze me...esp. given the cost of being in business in MD.

Vicki

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.