Notary Rotary
Big question
Notary Discussion History

Big question
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Tee Fl on 4/14/05 5:24pm
Msg #31830

Big question

Premiere lender services has given me a closing, now i asked where to send my invoice.... or how they go about billing.. also where to send w9 etc... the agent said that once the loan was signed i would be paid in 30 days i am new to this and I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO FILL OUT A CONTRACT< W9 , Provide commission etc.. can i get someones insight? TIA TEE

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/14/05 5:58pm
Msg #31838

Got a call out of the blue and they sent me the conf.

Along with it came the contract, w9, etc.

If an SS needs you to get your boots and saddle ready to go, the contract is ancillary.

You'll need to get that in before you get paid...or at least your W9.

As I recall, I did not even have to invoice them-check came rather quickly. Many times the conf. faxed back will serve as your invoice. I do believe they do require a fax back, but in your situation, you can get feed back if you missed something.

Tip: As Hugh has said many times, one of the best ways to get your check is to fax the w9 back with your invoice.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/14/05 6:20pm
Msg #31840

Tee wants to know how to handle billing for a closing.

So, Tee, you gonna get Teed off if we don't tell you?

If I get down in the dumps, can I come over for a little Tee and Sympathy?

Gotta say, you're the only woman I know who has a whole closet of nothing but Tee shirts.

You're also the only woman I know whose whole skeleton is composed of Tee bones.

If your husband gets out of line, does he cross his Tee?

Geez...I really need to get a hobby.

Reply by Me on 4/14/05 6:46pm
Msg #31847

Hugh, you are an insulting moron.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/14/05 9:43pm
Msg #31880

Me gripes:

***Hugh, you are an insulting moron.***

Ah, yes, but a lovable insulting moron, don't you think? Wouldn't you just love to adopt me?

Reply by Melody on 4/14/05 6:49pm
Msg #31849

Pretty good, Hugh.

Yes, you DO need a hobby!

Reply by Ted_MI on 4/14/05 8:00pm
Msg #31857

Re: A suggestion

Tee,

Next time you ask a question, you might want to be more specific in your title; say in this instance: "Premiere Lender services - big question !!"

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/15/05 3:00pm
Msg #32015

Be sure to get a confirmation, not matter which ...

... signing service gives you the job. Whether the confirmation is emailed or faxed, get it in writing.

As others have said, your confirmation often can be your invoice.

Good luck! You'll have support here.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.