Notary Rotary
Comcast is experiencing trouble
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Ernest_CT on 4/13/05 8:31pm
Msg #31568

At least in CT. I can't get through on the phone and Comcast.Com doesn't respond.

It looks like their name server(s) are offline.

This morning I had to unplug the cable modem, wait 'til I came back from a signing, then plug back in.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 4/13/05 8:33pm
Msg #31569

We are also happens problems with comcast here in Florida. We tried to call to schedule them to come out and they do not respond either.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/13/05 8:34pm
Msg #31571

Pay your bills, people.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 4/13/05 8:38pm
Msg #31575

I wish it were that simple. My internet is up and down and I can't count it to be up to print edocs. I bring in my car laptop that has T-mobile wireless and print from it. My husband had them out last night to fix the HD. We have a 50' flatscreen and have the HD box. He had a fit when it did not work. On Demand was not working either. They found the trouble in the box outside.

Reply by LAG-Fl on 4/13/05 8:39pm
Msg #31577

We are also having Comcast problems....past two nights....Comcast says they are working on it.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/13/05 8:49pm
Msg #31586

Margaret - Hope you know it was in jest. I lost my email two weeks ago.

This would worry me a LOT if it were me.

Reply by Melody on 4/13/05 8:53pm
Msg #31593

Just because YOU, my darling, forget to pay your email bill does not mean the rest of us do the same.

My bill is completely paid up. I send in checks in advance for my internet and cell phone services. I don't dare fall behind due mail delays!

Comcast is doing something strange.

I am so glad to others who have posted on the boards about Comcast. I was starting to wonder if I had a virus problem or something. I even purchased a new cable splitter.

Reply by DellaCa on 4/14/05 10:17am
Msg #31739

O.K. Brenda you caught me I will now,was wondering how that worked.

Reply by Melody on 4/13/05 8:51pm
Msg #31590

TELL ME ABOUT IT! AARRRRRGH!!! n/m

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/13/05 9:00pm
Msg #31605

Update re Comcast trouble

I just spoke with Jason (in Toronto, btw) because I kept calling until I got through.

ALL of Comcast is having trouble! MN, CT, etc. (If the following sentence doesn't make sense to you, ignore it.) Their DNS is down. Their technicians "are aware of the problem and are working on it." (Yeah. Right.) There is no fix ETA.

Remember, complain when service gets restored! You CAN get a credit for your outage!

Reply by Ali-IL on 4/13/05 9:16pm
Msg #31620

Re: Update re Comcast trouble

I am having problems here in Illinois also.

Reply by Lori/CA on 4/13/05 9:15pm
Msg #31619

It has been the same here the past two days. I was going to call but.... it appears everyone is having the same problems.

Lori

Reply by Joan on 4/14/05 12:02am
Msg #31678

Ohio having problems too!

Glad you posted. I thought maybe I got one of those viruses floating around. It's been a pain the last 3 days.

Joan

Reply by DellaCa on 4/14/05 10:13am
Msg #31735

Re: Ohio having problems too!

Same thing last week then came back for a week.It on and off here at this time.
And I agree thanks for posting this I was thinking it was me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.