Notary Rotary
Consumer marketing services inc
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by jenny/tx on 4/15/05 2:13pm
Msg #31999

Does anyone know about this company. I did a search and did not find anything.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/15/05 2:39pm
Msg #32003

www.cmsinfonet.com....n/m

Reply by jenny/tx on 4/15/05 2:41pm
Msg #32006

Re: www.cmsinfonet.com....n/m

Thank you Charm but I want to know if they are a good company

Reply by Dave_CA on 4/15/05 2:41pm
Msg #32007

I have spoken with them on the phone and sent my information.
I was able to confirm that they were a Title co. and so quoted accordingly.
I have not worked for them yet.

Reply by jenny/tx on 4/15/05 2:43pm
Msg #32008

Maybe someone else had an experience with them?

Reply by Shannon/Va on 4/15/05 3:06pm
Msg #32018

They are wonderful. I know Tim Lunn and Matt DeLand personally. Good company, knows what they are doing and good pay. Just remember to send the invoice. They are not automatic.

Reply by jenny/tx on 4/15/05 3:10pm
Msg #32021

Shannon

Thank you Shannon. What is a mark up title/commitment binder?

Reply by Dave_CA on 4/15/05 4:37pm
Msg #32048

jenny/tx WHY tx when you are in CA???

I think we have had enough posers posting under false colors.
I guess the lower case tx should have been enough of a clue as I suspect any self respecting Texan would use TX.

If I'm wrong. please tell me and I'll apologize.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/15/05 4:41pm
Msg #32050

Re: jenny/tx WHY tx when you are in CA???

Great minds, Dave. I noticed that myself but did not want to start saying that Jenny wasn't Jenny. IF Jenny IS in Texas, she might jump on the back of Bullet and gallop over to smack me around a little bit.

Reply by Dave_CA on 4/15/05 4:48pm
Msg #32051

Re: jenny/tx WHY tx when you are in CA???

Brenda,

I was going to leave it alone as well until she sent me an e-mail asking for advice and pricing...
I think it is too far from Anaheim Hills, CA to you for that to be much of a worry. That and the French penchant for avoiding direct confrontation.
JMO

Reply by Shannon_Va on 4/16/05 3:53pm
Msg #32226

Shannon to Jenny

A mark up/title commitment
When doing a title search, many title companes will send you a previous title policy on the property you are searching or a policy on another property that is in the same lot/block/section to use as a reference. When doing the search, instead or re writing out all the easments and restircions found, you mark up the policy they send you, meaning you write your information on their copy and adjust the information to reference your property you are searches if the policy sent is for a different property.
You can not rely on a commitment to do a search. You must use a policy. Commitments(or binder, same thing) are just that, a commitment. It is the preliminary policy and it shows what must be cleared in order to issue the policy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.