Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Does it ever get under your skin when...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Alabama on 4/29/05 10:42am
Msg #34848

You get a confirmation and it is loaded with what if's that tell you that you fee will decreased.
I would like to put out there some what if's for whey my fee will be increased.....
I do my job and I do it well but It just gets under my skin to read some on the conditions.
They feel like threats to me but I guess some people need them to do the job right.
I hope everyone had a great month of closings!

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/29/05 10:48am
Msg #34849

Nah! PROVIDING they put all their complaints in 1 place so I don't have to print it.
WHAT I'D REALLY, REALLY like to see is all the really important stuff use black ink on 1 page with an asterisk in front of it.& in caps.. so *USE BLACK INK pops.... like it didn't in the middle of this sentence. LOL

Reply by Alabama on 4/29/05 10:50am
Msg #34852

Re: I'm with you on that one n/m

Reply by Big B on 4/29/05 11:26am
Msg #34867

I always cross out that with which I do not agree and initial it. I am certain to fax it back, after the signing, with my invoice. I have had only one bad experience (AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTIONS, LLC) who doced my fee because of sending documents back in the wrong envelope. I rechecked their instructions. I followed them to the letter. Then I contacted FedEX; they fully credited the title company's account. I also learned the title company doced the signing company $10.00, and the signing company doced me $25.00. I told AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTIONS, LLC to take me off their database. A confirmed fee is expected., especially when I follow their printed instructions, which I still have, and everyone has money returned to them except me. I refuse to work for this company again.

Reply by sue on 4/29/05 11:27am
Msg #34868

...some people need them to do the job right...

I think if you need written instructions and a checklist asking if you've notarized the docs properly and if you've actually dropped the package off won't mean a thing to a person who doesn't know how to notarize or realize the docs must be dropped off. I had one a few months ago and when they asked if I notarized everything correctly I checked 'no'. Couldn't help myself. Never heard a peep about my form and I still do a lot of work for this company

Reply by Alabama on 4/29/05 1:48pm
Msg #34899

Re: I like your sense of humor n/m

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/29/05 3:49pm
Msg #34923

LOL! Shows you how much attention they pay to stuff...(nm)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.