Notary Rotary
Don't you just hate it?
Notary Discussion History

Don't you just hate it?
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by fiKS on 4/7/05 12:09am
Msg #30095

Don't you just hate it?

You have, let's say 12 assignments lined up for the week. You get more calls, but the times conflicted with others, so you decline 4. Then 5 of the original schedules you had were rescheduled or canceled. The ones that were rescheduled, now conflicts with others, so you have to decline 3 and 2 were canceled. By the end of the week, you only completed 7 assignments! Does anyone get this unlucky? You betcha - yours truly!

Reply by fiKS on 4/7/05 12:14am
Msg #30096

and 1 of the 7 did not fund (SS says no payment) n/m

Reply by Melody on 4/7/05 12:20am
Msg #30097

That is part of why I no longer accept SS jobs.

I am NOT locking in my schedule for $50 jobs!

Reply by Reggie on 4/7/05 1:11am
Msg #30100

Melody

can you give me some of the title or mortgage companies you work with so that I might try to get better work thru them instead of ss and maybe better pay.

I thank you for this and I know it might be a bother but I would appricate it very much might even buy you lunch some day if I Know where you are.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Melody on 4/7/05 9:40am
Msg #30129

No

Read the forum thoroughly and you will see why I said no.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/7/05 9:53am
Msg #30136

Reggie
No SA is going to give another SA a list of title companies they work with.
We have worked too long and hard to build up our lists of title companies, and you and other signing agents are going to have to put in the same time and energy building up your own.
Plus most title companies (and even some signing companies) are requiring a minimum of 2 years experience doing loan signings.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/7/05 10:25am
Msg #30143

.. Don't you just hate it?

...when newbies want your client list so they can cut the front of the line?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.