Notary Rotary
Dynamic Dox..How do I get the pkg?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Judith_VA on 4/28/05 8:34pm
Msg #34710

Have searched the web and can not figure out how to get Dynamic Dox for a loan closing I am doing tomorrow. It seems to be offered only by the ss or TC to notaries they are using. Is this correct?
Need some enlightenment.

Reply by Woody/CA on 4/28/05 9:15pm
Msg #34719

http://www.dynamicdox.com/Home.asp

Reply by WoodyCA on 4/28/05 10:01pm
Msg #34725

http://www.dynamicdox.com/Home.asp
Click on "Member Login" and enter the username and password provided to you in the email from escrow.

Reply by TomB_SanJose on 4/28/05 10:39pm
Msg #34742

When you log in, be sure to use the "View" button rather than the "Print " button. You can then print the PDF file. Using the "Print" option might result in getting not the whole package depending on your printer memory (I think).

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/29/05 1:51am
Msg #34788

Always download rather than print.

Echoing TomB_SanJose, it is far better to download the PDF file(s) to your computer and then print them than to print directly from the Site. If you have a paper jam, run out of toner, have a power glitch, or ..., then you can reprint the page(s) you need.

Reply by Art_MD on 4/29/05 11:23am
Msg #34866

Re: Always download rather than print.

Also, by downloading in PDF format, you can change paper size if you want to when printing. The only docs I'd print on letter are DOT and riders to DOT if they are letter size in the download.

If the letter size docs are listed as pages 12 thru 25 on the cover sheet (if there is one), look at page 12, see if its correct (cover sheet is not counted in page numbering), could start on page 13 of the file. Then print 12 thru 25 on letter (or 13 thru 26). change to legal, tell printer you are changing size, print 1 thru 11, then print 26 thru end. Voila.

Art

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.