Notary Rotary
E-DOcs????
Notary Discussion History

E-DOcs????
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 4/7/05 1:03pm
Msg #30169

E-DOcs????

HI, I know this may sound stupid... but here it goes.... I am new to Notary signings... I am certified and everything but no one has ever explained e-docs to me could some one please give me the exact way of doing that procedure??? thanks in advance.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/7/05 1:09pm
Msg #30170

These are documents that are e-mailed to you. You download and print two sets of copies. One for the lender and one for the borrower. There is usually another e-mail that follows from the lender which includes the HUD and junk docs, which also get copied twice. The packet will include instructions and an account number to send in the packet after completion of your signing.

Reply by Anonymus on 4/7/05 1:16pm
Msg #30172

Hi, thank you very much!!! another question do you have to have dual paper trays for your laser printer????? How do you determine which is legal size and which will be letter? I know these questions seem real stupid but i just want to understand more thouroughly. Thanks in advance...

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/7/05 1:19pm
Msg #30174

Nope. I have a single tray and I print everything in legal...never been called on it and it saves the headache and time of playing with paper sizes.

Reply by anonymous on 4/7/05 1:22pm
Msg #30175

Thank you so much for your help.... Hope you will reply to me in the future with more questions.... have a great day.....

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/7/05 1:23pm
Msg #30177

Get a name and put your state in it like mine...you'll get more responses that way...Good Luck

Reply by Art_MD on 4/7/05 1:31pm
Msg #30180

Make sure you have a copy of Adobe acrobat. You can download it for free. A significant portion of e-docs come in that format. You can practice from many place on using adobe. IRS.gov has all the tax forms in adobe format. You can download adobe from there.

Also, do a search for "printer". It will give you a wealth of knowledge on printers, what to look for, compatability, pluses and minus's.

Art

Reply by Anonymous on 4/7/05 2:58pm
Msg #30202

Thanks for your input also.

Reply by christi/socal on 4/8/05 1:15am
Msg #30331

do a search on "laser" also don't buy till you search ans research Smiley

Reply by christi/socal on 4/8/05 1:15am
Msg #30332

do a search on "laser" also don't buy till you search ans research Smiley

Reply by Cheryl_NV on 4/9/05 9:04pm
Msg #30759

I do not know about other states but in Nevada the DOT needs to be on letter size paper while everything else may be on Legal paper

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.