Notary Rotary
Elite Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Elite Signing Service
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by BeccaWI on 4/14/05 11:17am
Msg #31750

Elite Signing Service

Anyone work for them lately? I did a search and nothing new since 04! They seemed really nice!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/14/05 11:29am
Msg #31753

There are two Elite signing services

Elite in Cary, Ill is one to be wary of. History of non-payment

Elite in Kansas City, is the good one, no relation to the one in Ill. They are super nice and pay timely.

Reply by BeccaWI on 4/14/05 11:35am
Msg #31755

There are 2, no this one is out of Kansas City and the lady was really nice so I took the closing without even questioning in my mind if they were a good company! Thanks for your response!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/14/05 3:19pm
Msg #31801

You will have no problems with that EliteSmiley They are one of the best.

Reply by Reggie on 4/14/05 5:14pm
Msg #31825

I did a job for the one in KC in early March and have already been paid

reggie
Kansas

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/15/05 8:44am
Msg #31920

Sylvia,

just as an FYI - I was contacted by them at the beginning of the year and asked to do two signings the same week. I told them about my reservations about working for the company based on posts made by other notaries on several boards, etc.

The owner talked to me for a few minutes wherein she acknowledged that they did not have th best reputation but they are really trying to turn things around... bla bla bla. She even sent me a an e-mail guaranteeing that I would be paid with 30 days of the closing. I figured let me give them a chance - if it works out great, if not I'll take it as a write off and will learn my lesson.

Well, long story short I have done quite a few for them over the last couple of months and would not hesitate to take another. They pay me quickly and meet my fee everytime. Most of their packets are E-loan HELOC's which take 20-30 minutes.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/15/05 1:32pm
Msg #31986

Nice to see they are cleaning up their act.
The owner is Richard Barry, not a she, so wonder who you spoke to.

I am still not taking their signings. But then again, I take very few signing service signings as i am kept busy enough with title companies, and when I do take signings from signing services they are only ones I have worked with in the past and have established a good reputation with me.

I am so glad you are getting paid by them. I always hate it when I see notaries not getting paid for their work.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/15/05 2:00pm
Msg #31995

I spoke with Shandra Galvan.

I will keep on taking signings from them that are within 5-7 miles - knowing that it takes me 20-30 mins/fee is meet/distance is reasonable.

We'll see what happens.......

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.