Notary Rotary
Finally got a check from Sirianni!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Gajillion on 4/11/05 1:17pm
Msg #30911

I couldn't believe it! I finally got my check from Sirianni today and the signing was in January! I had already written it off after reading posts on here and chalked it up to experience. Now we will see if the check clears.....Has anyone else ever gotten a bouncy check from them? Just curious.

I also would like to thank those of you who don't mind giving advice to the newer signing agents who are still learning this business. Greetings from Alabama!

Reply by Lauriec on 4/11/05 1:23pm
Msg #30913

I'm so excited for you! I just filed a complaint against them with the NY State Grievance Comm. I got the info here on Notary Rotary. My closing was in dec. and I am very jealous that you got paid "already" for Jan.! lol I guess there is still hope for the rest of us!

Reply by Melody on 4/11/05 1:52pm
Msg #30924

Did the check amount cover the cost of the oxygen the paramedics had to administer to you?

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/11/05 2:58pm
Msg #30952

Good one!!! (LOL) N/M

Reply by Gajillion on 4/12/05 6:56pm
Msg #31305

No, I keep a spare tank in my closet for emergencies. LOL Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.