Notary Rotary
Financial Freedom Mortgage
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Nd_WA on 4/8/05 6:55pm
Msg #30544

Has anyone work with this company and what's their reputation like?

Thank you...Andy

Reply by HisHughness on 4/8/05 7:08pm
Msg #30548

I think I probably do all of their reverse mortgages in Austin through a title company who is a client. Their packets are thicker than an Aggie's skull, but quite professional. In fact, I just went up on my fee because they are so voluminous, and also because the RMs just take longer than the typical refi, even with all the required advance counseling. Are you working for them direct?

Reply by Nd_WA on 4/8/05 8:47pm
Msg #30564

They called me direct for an 80/20 signing tomorrow. Docs will be overnight for a fee of 17,500 pennies and borrower is 0.2 mile away. 2.5Kcents less than I normally charged, What do you think?

Thank you (~_*)

Reply by HisHughness on 4/8/05 11:48pm
Msg #30611

Andy asks:

***They called me direct for an 80/20 signing tomorrow. Docs will be overnight for a fee of 17,500 pennies and borrower is 0.2 mile away. 2.5Kcents less than I normally charged, What do you think?***

Tell them you know an SA in Texas who will drive to Washington for that fee. And then thank them.

Reply by mmjosey on 4/8/05 8:49pm
Msg #30566

You are so right their packages go on forever. I think all reverse mortgages should pay more than regular refinances, they require a lot of patience and I am constantly getting a signer who can barely sign their full name once let alone 60 times.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/8/05 9:25pm
Msg #30574

I have gone up, too.

The documents have increased in number since last year.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.