Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Geocoding your address off this site... problem anyone?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Lee_CA on 4/28/05 11:12pm
Msg #34753

Hi all!

You know, I was just looking at my home page and noticed that same annoying reminder in my messages area:

"We are now geocoding addresses for more accurate driving distance estimations. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your address on a map. Ensuring that you have an accurate street address listed in your notary profile is highly recommended."

I swear to you, I am no computer dead-head, but I just can't figure out why this system won't read my address!! Is anyone else having this message pop up in red on their home pages??

(It won't make much of a difference to me getting work, but it's really irritating)...

Reply by Donna_CA on 4/29/05 12:10am
Msg #34770

I have the exact problem and it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/29/05 12:45am
Msg #34778

Re: Do you live in an are that is not mapped yet? New house?

Reply by Glena/NV on 4/29/05 8:59am
Msg #34807

I get it too, but mine makes sense as we are not...

in the map yet....new neighborhood.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/29/05 9:13am
Msg #34810

I had that message when I first signed up for awhile, but then it stopped and I forgot about it until you mentioned it. My home is 17 years old so it should have found it with no problem to begin with.

Reply by Lee_CA on 4/29/05 9:58am
Msg #34825

Nope. My house is almost 30 years old. Hm...

Makes sense though that it won't geocode your house if you're in a new area.

Oh well. Since I'm not the only one with this problem, I'll just leave it alone. =)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.