Notary Rotary
Great Web Site To Look Up Zipcodes
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 4/8/05 12:38pm
Msg #30413

It is www.jcsm.com It's a quick and easy way to find zip codes for the areas in which you service.

Reply by Ash-IN on 4/8/05 1:58pm
Msg #30431

AWESOME, I NEEDED THIS

THANK YOU SOO MUCH, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD ZIP CODE WEBSITE. THIS ONE IS GREAT!!!

Reply by Winston_Tn on 4/8/05 3:48pm
Msg #30477

Thank You n/m

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/8/05 4:56pm
Msg #30499

Wow! Thanks! (Plus some added info.)

Thanks, Colleen, for a great link! For a lot of purposes it is a better Site than the United States Postal Service's (the official name for the Post Office) Site (http://www.usps.com/zip4) because it gives distances, etc.

We just have to keep in mind that the distances listed are straight-line distances, not driving distances....

Reply by Victoria/FL on 4/8/05 8:07pm
Msg #30560

Another good one to try is www.addresses.com n/m

Reply by James Kobleur on 4/11/05 10:58pm
Msg #31065

I use Zip Express which can be downloaded as a trial version at www.getzips.com. it is not free after 30 days but has been very helpful to me, especially when a company asks for the zip codes I travel to. I just plug in the County name and the program lists all the cities and zip codes in that County. I have no financial interest in the program except for using it to save me time and, thus, money!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.