Notary Rotary
Having trouble updating profile...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Polly_CA on 4/22/05 9:56pm
Msg #33456

If anyone can help... Im having trouble updating my profile. Actually I would like to create a work order file and I cant seem to make it happen. I click on work orders and on which type of file I would like to create, and after that it (NR) says either the file type is incorrect or Im not allowed to do it. Why is this so ? Anybody...? I hope I explained the situation well enough. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Reply by Mary Mantz on 4/23/05 12:46am
Msg #33474

Hi, Polly. I don't know the answer to your question, BUT I did once send an email to the support staff here at NoRo, and they got back to me w/in 24 hours with a comprehensive answer to my question. If you wanted to try doing the same, I just used the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the screen, and then a few options came up. I used the email option.

Hope this helps a little.
best,
mmary Smiley

Reply by Monica CArter on 4/23/05 7:05am
Msg #33483

Well, I can't even get logged in!!!!! I keep getting the message, Login - and I do, but then still can't get logged in. Does anyone have any information about this web site? Has anyone else had this trouble?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/23/05 8:05am
Msg #33495

Be sure the spelling and CAPITALIZATION are correct. I do believe both the username and password are case sensitive. If you continue to have problems, email Harry.

Reply by Monica-FL on 4/23/05 3:21pm
Msg #33548

who's Harry? I actually asked them to e-mail me my user name and password and copied them into the login and it still came back - Login!!!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/23/05 3:46pm
Msg #33551

Harry is the owner of Notary RotarySmiley

He is very helpful.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.