Notary Rotary
Help????
Notary Discussion History

Help????
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by bass Fl. on 4/7/05 3:05pm
Msg #30204

Help????

HI all, I am new to the Notary Signing Business... and i have not done a closing as of yet... I am very nervous. I guess i would just like to see a signing agent go through it step by step with me.... i know i need to take the bull by it's horns but you know how that goes HAHAHa.. Is anyone from jacksonville fl. that would maybe want to mentor??? let me know Thanks in advance

Reply by Linda Truong on 4/7/05 3:11pm
Msg #30206

From SO CAL.

Anyway...I'm a newbie also...and kinda got my head bitten off about getting help here...anyway...I just been spending my time reading all the post and going over the state laws.

I guess I can advise on the "nervous" part though.....don't be. Have confidence in yourself and believe in yourself. "Know" that you can do it! Take some time and go over what was lectured on during your class. Do you have someone to role play with?

Reply by bass FL. on 4/7/05 3:14pm
Msg #30208

Thanks! Yes I do have someone to role play with.. wish you the best of luck.

Reply by Linda Truong on 4/7/05 3:18pm
Msg #30214

Your very welcome....yea...my fiancee took the notary class also and he and I have been role plays with loan docs and setting time aside to study the state laws.

Yea...you can do it! study study study. Smiley

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/7/05 3:46pm
Msg #30222

bass...e-mail me and I'll try and walk you thru the scenario. I was also nervous for the first couple of signings. I can give you some good tips

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.