Notary Rotary
I just became a Notary
Notary Discussion History

I just became a Notary
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Veronica1CA on 4/12/05 3:33pm
Msg #31237

I just became a Notary

Hi every one. I would like to get ANY help/advise in regards to the mobile notary business as well as signing services. Your help is already greatly appreciated. I was reading some of the communications in the forum, and somebody mention something in regards to having the "proper equipment" for mobile notary services. I'll like to know more about it. If you prefer to e-mail me please do so at [e-mail address]

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/12/05 3:36pm
Msg #31240

Congrats...use the orange tab marked search and start putting in keywords. Everything about this business has been asked and told.

Reply by Veronica1CA on 4/12/05 3:46pm
Msg #31246

I am realyzing that. As I speak (write) I am investing my time in reading as much as I can, as well as getting to know how to use this forum and the tools offered in it. I appreciate your responce.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/12/05 3:49pm
Msg #31247

Veronica, make your self a profile if you haven't yet. Many companies found me here by doing a zip code search.

Reply by Veronica1CA on 4/12/05 4:06pm
Msg #31252

Dear Charm: My profile is almost ready except for the fees. I want to be reasonable from the begining. I need to learn more about e-doc fees, mobile fees out of the area, but I am doing my homework right now. Thanks again.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/12/05 4:09pm
Msg #31253

ok, my eyeballs hurt from signing up with internet companies today! No appointments to break up the day. I feel like a nap out in the sun! Anyway, one more post and I'm gone...e-mail me if you want some opinions on fees

Reply by Veronica1CA on 4/12/05 4:26pm
Msg #31260

I am sorry about your eyeballs . . . and, Yes please! Can I have your e-mail address? or you can send the info at your best convenience to: [e-mail address]

Reply by Reggie on 4/12/05 4:57pm
Msg #31270

If you would like some more input on equipment click on the orange dot beside my name and send me an email and I will respond with a list of equipment and supplies you need before your first signing. Also a list of sites where you can get information.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 4/12/05 5:44pm
Msg #31286

Re: I just became a Notary...read message #30907...n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.