Notary Rotary
I've gotten more calls...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by VA757Notary on 4/26/05 5:09pm
Msg #34144

from various title companies and signing agencies since I became a premier member of this site. And I've learned more from this site than any other notary sites that call themselves providing you with the information you need. The membership has definitely been worth it.

Reply by Ted_MI on 4/26/05 8:43pm
Msg #34183

Re: premier membership

I think almost without fail those notaries who are premier members would agree with you.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/26/05 8:52pm
Msg #34188

Yes, Ted! At least this notary has found Premier Membership well worth while.

This Site provides so much help and so many referrals that I would feel very guilty if I didn't pay for membership. When there is a membership level above Premier I'll be among the first to purchase it.

Reply by Jeanie-fl on 4/27/05 1:43am
Msg #34265

DITTO!!!!! N/M

Reply by Ted_MI on 4/27/05 11:55am
Msg #34329

Ernest,

I know that there are people that support other sites with discussion boards not so much from the standpoint of the referrals that they will receive but from a desire to support the site financially given their perception of its value to them, of the other type benefits that they receive.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.