In response to the premiere membership
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by saphire_CA on 4/12/05 8:31pm
Msg #31334

Thanks once again for the responses.

I am wondering why one person has such luck at getting so many job offers after paying the premiere membership....yet others don't ?!

Also..if you are new, you can't put on there that you have done "so many" signings, as you actually haven't..what then?

Reply by Donna CA on 4/12/05 10:01pm
Msg #31353

Maybe you could leave that part as "undisclosed" until you do have more experience.

Reply by Donna CA on 4/12/05 10:02pm
Msg #31354

Where are you in CA?

Reply by ColleenCA on 4/13/05 8:55am
Msg #31408

I think it is the area that you are located. In my area it is saturated, and I have not received any calls as a result of advertising on notaryrotary or the NSA section of the NNA website. I have been told by several SS's that they use a few "regulars" in my area and only seek outside those select few when those few can't accept the signing. Sigh! I guess it is just going to take longer then others that are not in a saturated area to become established. I have had people looking at my profile however, and this makes me wonder why I'm not getting calls. Me thinks perhaps the competition?

Reply by saphire on 4/13/05 10:24am
Msg #31427

Re: In response to the premiere membership..area

I live in the Carlsbad area. I was thinking the area is the reason..I guess I shall soon find out.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/13/05 10:31am
Msg #31431

saphire

click the tab that says find a notary and put in your zip code. You'll be able to see who is listed just from this site.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.