Notary Rotary
JG Wentworth
Notary Discussion History

JG Wentworth
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Claudia_NJ on 4/28/05 2:58pm
Msg #34637

JG Wentworth

They just called and get this offered me $150 to drive 5 miles and notarize 10 documents - sounds good doesn't it? Too bad they don't pay...

I told them to find someone who was willing to claim a loss because according to their reputation they don't pay....

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/28/05 4:20pm
Msg #34654

Yes, they are into me for over $200!

They tell me it is their clients responsibility to pay me, the client is telling me that it is JG Wentworths.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/28/05 5:02pm
Msg #34668

Same here - he told me that I should send them an invoice made out to the borrowers's name - huh? who's hiring me? JG or the borrower? I accepted before researching them - then within two minutes I called them back and told them the only way that I would do it is if the borrower paid me on the spot and they re-imburse the borrower or deposit money into my paypal because of their reputation. Needless to say they weren't willing to do it so I wished them good luck in finding someone else....

Reply by MsRobbo on 4/28/05 5:06pm
Msg #34670

Glad to hear about this company. I'll never work for them. Their as bad as Ameriquest who owes me $200.00

Reply by MikeNJ on 4/28/05 7:52pm
Msg #34701

They called us last month said we were booked and asked about the next day. I said we could not help them.

Reply by LesCO on 4/29/05 9:59am
Msg #34826

Did one for them in January....Still no check!
I foolishly had'nt read any of the "Boards."
Never again! One can tell by their TV adds that they are thieves!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.