Notary Rotary
Just Received My First Order from Notary Rotary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Stephen_VA on 4/1/05 12:51pm
Msg #29151

I am exceptionally impressed by the acknowledgment certificates and Journal. The stamp is pretty nice as well, though I cannot say that it inspires me as much as the other two. It is after all just a stamp. Smiley

The construction and attention to detail on the other two, is just plain fantastic. I was using a Journal previously from another company and frankly I was almost embarrassed to use it. Using a these two items from Notary Rotary will help me maintain a professional appearance and should have the same effect as a nice pen and a nice suit.

Reply by Stephen_VA on 4/1/05 12:51pm
Msg #29152

Oh and one other thing, the order was at my door in 2 days!

Reply by immanuel6_CA on 4/1/05 1:58pm
Msg #29160

Thanks for this info Stephen, it is good to know that Notary Rotary can perform a quick turn-a-round for orders!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 3:10pm
Msg #29182

I agree. Order was here in 2 days, and further more it was not burried by a stack of advertisement's witch all ways arrives with NNA orders. Love the new material and can't wait to start using it, but waist not want not, hope to stay busy so I can retire my old jornal.

Reply by Fish22 on 4/1/05 7:57pm
Msg #29229

I have also ordered from Notary Rotary and was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the products that I ordered

Reply by kmnotary_CA on 4/1/05 9:16pm
Msg #29235

I too recently ordered the journal for a friend, she was very impressed as well. I like this journal, as it saves me a ton of writing.
Thanks Harry.

Reply by Reggie on 4/2/05 9:52am
Msg #29252

I ordered the MoJo recently and it arrived very quickly and I am well pleased with it and it is so much eaiser to use than the NNA Journal That I started out with. I retired my old journal early because the MoJo is so much eaiser to use.

Reggie
Kansas

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.