Notary Rotary
Loan Packages
Notary Discussion History

Loan Packages
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by NeedFamiliarity_NY on 4/13/05 12:34am
Msg #31374

Loan Packages

Does anyone know where I can obtain a SAMPLE Loan Package? (Loan Packages for a Refi, HELOC, Home Equity Loan, 2nd/3rd Mortgages are okay, but a loan package for a Purchase is not...NY is an attorney state...Notaries cannot perform a signing for a purchase)

If no samples are available, does anyone have a copy/real loan package?

** ---> I realize there is probably some sort of "privacy act" associated with giving out borrowers/lenders loan information, so I understand before I receive any negative replies to this post that you cannot disclose this said information<--- **

So far the loan signing training sites that I have visited, do NOT provide an ENTIRE package (including lender's instructions) to view for training/reference purposes.

*NOTE*- I realize not all loan packages are the same! I need something for reference, at this time I have never even seen what a loan PACKAGE looks like. Through the various websites that I have been viewing, some do provide sample DOCUMENTS, such as an HUD-1, Note, RTC, Deed of Trust, Signature Affidavit, and so on. (I know these are some of the docs that are PART of a typical loan package, but are not the entire loan package). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I would like to physically see what an ENTIRE loan package looks like and the instructions that are included with one.

If anyone has any suggestions/advice/(loan packages!!)/information/etc. it would of course be MORE than appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all who reply!!

If anyone would like to REALLY help me out, you can send a copy of a loan package to [e-mail address]

This would be for MY reference ONLY!!

Thanks again.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 4/13/05 12:50am
Msg #31376

This is a link is to Fanniemae loans, there is a section for Mortgage Loans.
http://www.efanniemae.com/singlefamily/sf_forms.jhtml

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/13/05 8:10am
Msg #31402

The BEST sample of loan docs I have seen is in the Signing Registry Training Guide.

Reply by blgnv on 4/13/05 9:10am
Msg #31410

Where can that guide be found, is it on the web?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/13/05 9:22am
Msg #31412

It is available through the Signing Registry

www.signingregistry.info

It is the best training guide I have seen for signing agents, wish it had been available when I started doing loan signings.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/13/05 2:56pm
Msg #31490

I have a good manual with sample docs in them. But what would be helpful is if there was a list of what docs typically come in each loan type. (I know each different type of loan package has different docs in them) My first signing was recently. It was a HELOC, very small package. But since I hadn't seen one before I had to idea what was waiting for me which made me real nervous.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 4/13/05 5:41pm
Msg #31518

I agree with Sylvia....

sorry I didn't mention it, but I thought you were looking for something immediate and available online.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.