Notary Rotary
NASCO question
Notary Discussion History

NASCO question
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Cherilyn in CO on 4/27/05 4:29pm
Msg #34396

NASCO question

I read below that they don't need an invoice. However, do I need to close anything out? Call with the tracking number? My confirmation stated nothing of the sort and I'm tired of being on hold.

Cherilyn

Reply by Joan-OH on 4/27/05 4:36pm
Msg #34398

The packages I have had lately have specifically requested you NOT call in or email unless there is problems. They are too busy to answer the phones. Just double check your package & drop it.

Joan-OH

Reply by Jeanie-fl on 4/27/05 5:01pm
Msg #34405

I write the tracking number on my fax cover sheet. That way when I fax in the required docs they have the tracking number.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 4/27/05 5:24pm
Msg #34410

My instructions do not require any fax backs or emails or phone calls or tracking numbers. They only want me to contact them if it does not close or any problems, or questions.

Reply by Dave_CA on 4/27/05 7:31pm
Msg #34439

I've had the same instructions as Margaret/Florida.
I've complied and the work just keeps comming. Smiley

Reply by Jeanie-fl on 4/27/05 8:26pm
Msg #34460

Nasco fax backs

The fax request isn't on the work order. It's on the page 1 of the closing instructions under ****Funding Transmittal Package****. I once missed faxing in one page they wanted and got my fee reduced by $10.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/27/05 10:06pm
Msg #34502

Re: Nasco fax backs

NASCO no longer requires fax backs, emails or phone calls, unless the signing does not complete.

The work order would say to fax back those documents as listed on the funding transmittal. The funding transmittal is the instructions for the settlement agent to follow, not for the signing agent. Previously, if when faxing was required, if you missed a doc that was listed on the funding transmittal you got gigged for it. But now, there is no fax required from the signing agent; the settlement agent has to fax those docs to Citi one NASCO receives the docs.

Reply by Jeanie-fl on 4/28/05 10:28am
Msg #34561

Re: Paw's right!!

After some phone calls I received a fax from Amanda Weaver.

"There is no need to fax, email or call CitiBank closings anymore unles the loan does not close. If the loan does not close contact the person that scheduled it with you their ext. can be found on you conformation page. "

Thanks.

Amanda Weaver
CitiBank Team
Nationwide Appraisal and Title Services
800-920-0050x8477

Glad to know they've changed their policy. Thanks Paw.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/28/05 11:19am
Msg #34574

Re: Paw's right!!

Hope Notaree is reading this LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.