Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
National Association of Signing Agents (NASA)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Sondra-FL on 4/27/05 3:11pm
Msg #34371

I've been asked a few times if I was a member of this organization...any information on them? I've searched this site and googled the name and can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Reply by Miss Green on 4/27/05 3:17pm
Msg #34372

They are probably referring to the NNA. It has a NSA member section.

Reply by Bob-Chicago on 4/27/05 3:38pm
Msg #34380

Brief history of NASA

In about 2002 The NNA purchased NASA from Susan Pense (to my mind , the Mother of the NSA business). NASA was founded in the late 90s
Existing members (including myself) were given the option to xfer their membership to NNA and the NSA section.
BTW, NASA had a great message board, which was terminated prior to the sale by Susan , in part, due to a bunch of nonsense from a few childish posters. Let us not let that happen here. Harry neither needs nor deserves the grief.
A number of the "grown ups" from the old NASA board are still around. They are responsible for much of the sage wisdom and advice that is seen here.
A number of us actually rode dinosaurs to our signings.

Reply by Sondra-FL on 4/27/05 9:39pm
Msg #34497

Thanks for the replies...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.