Notary Rotary
National Closers Network
Notary Discussion History

National Closers Network
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Tabitha Thompson on 4/13/05 12:27pm
Msg #31469

National Closers Network

Has anyone ever heard of National Closers Network? I have heard that they do closing all over the nation. I was contacted by one of their representatives, and I was wondering of they were a good Company!

Reply by tee Fl on 4/13/05 7:45pm
Msg #31546

Hi, I was contacted by a rep myself. she was a very pleasant lady... i was wondering the same thing you are...

Reply by Cheryl-NC on 4/13/05 8:23pm
Msg #31563

Would you happen to have their fax number?

I signed up with them on their website and need to fax the agreement over but their "contact us" tab is not active.

TIA
Cheryl Smiley

Reply by Richard- San Antonio on 4/14/05 9:51am
Msg #31729

Re: Would you happen to have their fax number?

I heard they were updating their sites contact info, I mailed my info to the Florida address listed. I hear that they have a great reputation, and close nationwide.

Reply by Julie on 4/14/05 2:33pm
Msg #31793

I have done closings for them

I have done a bunch of closings for them. The people that I have dealt with are very professional and friendly to speak with.I hope that you all have as much sucess with them as I have!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.