Notary Rotary
Nations Direct
Notary Discussion History

Nations Direct
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by MsRobbo on 4/28/05 4:17pm
Msg #34653

Nations Direct

Has anyone ever signed for this company? Talk about CHEAP. First they ask me to close a loan for $40.00!!! I said that was too low and asked for my usual fee. It was approved and then the closing got cancelled, then rescheduled. I call the borrowers again today to confirm and then am told that another notary would be signing. What a bunch of CHEAP #$&%@(! Really disgusted in PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by adrock_fl on 4/28/05 8:17pm
Msg #34706

i get calls from them and there cheapos.

Reply by Don No CA on 4/28/05 9:56pm
Msg #34723

Nations Direct

I get calls all the time from them and they are great. Will pay what I ask which is more than equitable for a 5 mile drive. I don't rip off signing services as they have overhead as well.

Reply by John-CA on 4/28/05 10:05pm
Msg #34728

I think 90% of the time you would get ripped off by a SS than an NSA ripping of a SS

Reply by Don No CA on 4/28/05 10:13pm
Msg #34734

Not from what you read here. Everyone is so professional and deserve so much they think the signing services are a no-profit agency. I think I am a professional and deserve payment for my services but they too should be allowed to operate as a profit. It is called Capitalism.

Reply by John_NY on 4/28/05 11:02pm
Msg #34750

I have never had any problems - they always accept what I have asked.

Reply by HL in PA on 4/29/05 7:31am
Msg #34801

I have did 2 closings for them. Both of which they offered $40 and I practically laughed in the girls ear. I told her what my fee was and otherwise it wasn't worth my time. Both times they said they would have to call me back to okay the fee I gave them. I thought I wouldn't hear back from them but I did. I just think we have to stand up for ourselves more and maybe we won't get taking advantage of as often. Anyone who accepted a $40 job is robbing themselves, not understanding the value of their time and also definitely not helping this industry.

Now, I'm waiting for both payments that should be in my mail box any day. They pay by the end of the next month that the closing occured. So for end of March, payments should be expected by end of April. That however...is also enough to make you want to say "NO" especially when they are getting some people for only $40 and also want you to have all kind of fax backs.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/9/05 1:36pm
Msg #69640

Dude...Grow Up Ms Robbo!!!!! When I look at your stupid A** Comment i start thinking to myself...WOW....she runs a Cheap Penny Pinching Ship!!!!!! Money is Money....If you dont want to accept an offer than dont and move on and stop complaining!!!! I bet you were one of those kids that ate on silver plates and pissed in a gold lined toilet huh??? I do signings for $10 sometimes!!!!! It gets food on the table and gas in the car....So next time someone offers you a job take it..Or get out of this industry!!!!!! You Make Me Sick!!!!!!

Reply by John Dough on 10/12/05 3:42pm
Msg #70071

Re: Ms. Robbo's Comments

Hey Anonymous..Take It Easy!!!!!! Also Please do not use foul language on this Websight!!!!!!!! I understand that Everyone has a right to their opinion...But I think that you are really out of line and I do not appreciate the comments that you had posted!!!! Nations Direct really and honestly does not do us notaries justice and I wish that more people understood that!! And after reading Ms. Robbo's comments I do not think that you attacking her verbally is right...I think you should apologize!!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/12/05 10:41pm
Msg #70160

Re: Ms. Robbo's Comments

MS. Robbo can Kiss My A**!!! Nations Direct is one of the best Signing companies that i have ever dealt with!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.