Need signing companies
Notary Discussion History

Need signing companies
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Ohenia on 4/7/05 8:16pm
Msg #30274

Need signing companies

Hello

I jsut relocated to Florida from NJ and I would like to know if any one knows of any companies that r using Fl notaries. Miami/Dade and Broward Counties?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/7/05 8:48pm
Msg #30281

Any nationwide company will have signings in Florida, and there are some Fl based companies too. I am a signing service in Florida. Click on my link to get my contact info.
I would need to ascertain how long you have been a comissioned Fl notary, and how familiar you are with Fl notary laws which are different than NJ laws.

Reply by Matilde/FL on 4/8/05 12:03am
Msg #30317

Sylvia-Re: Need signing companies

Hi Sylvia,

I service the entire Miami-Dade county in FL. I see that you are a signing service, and I am interested to know if you'd need my services in this area.

Thanks!

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/8/05 6:56am
Msg #30336

Re: Sylvia-Re: Need signing companies

It always fascinates me that people will ask for this and that or want someone to offer them something but they don't provide any information about themselves nor anyway to contact them.

This board is not a private answering service for anyone. It is an information exchange forum for the use of all. If you want someone to contact you, provide a method to do so. Most posters here, at least those who are not anonymous, have their profiles established so it is easy to get their information. Those that don't, but ask to be contacted need to provide that contact information.

Sorry for the venting. I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet. Smiley

Reply by MATILDE VALDEZ on 4/8/05 8:45am
Msg #30347

LOL. Thank you Paw for bringing up this information. I guess I didn't realize it since I wrote back so early this morning.
Anyway, now you will be able to see my profile on this post.

Thanks again,

Matilde/FL

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/8/05 9:51am
Msg #30362

I usually look in the SR membership first for signing agents that have been certified by them, then the next place I check is NotaryRotary. So, if you are listed then there is a chance you will be called.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/8/05 10:08am
Msg #30365

Sylvia...

I always read your responses because I think you are very knowledgeable in this industry and it just dawned on me that you own a signing company! That's great. Continued success and luck to you and yours Smiley

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/8/05 10:11am
Msg #30367

Re: Sylvia...

I do own a signing company, but first and foremost I am a notary and a signing agent.
I am also a certified notary instructorSmiley

And, I do treat the signing agents that do signings for me, the same way I want to be treated as a signing agent. I pay a decent base fee and I pay promptly - and if the signng agent goes out to do the signing and the borrower doesn't sign, they still get paid their signing fee.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/8/05 10:14am
Msg #30369

Re: Sylvia...

Which is the way it should be! I wish we were exempt from loans not funding like appraisers are. I feel that if we accept a signing and complete it, we should be paid accordingly, regardless of what happens after the pkg is sent.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.