Notary Rotary
Nice finish for April
Notary Discussion History

Nice finish for April
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Mike/NJ on 4/22/05 8:00am
Msg #33304

Nice finish for April

The first 2 weeks of this month were slow and now its been non stop since the 15th. Monday and Tuesday will be the crush days. Rest up this weekend.

Side note - SS are calling me @ late hours of the night are they insane.. had 2 calls last night between 10:30 - 11:30 at night.

One wanted a signing @ 10pm tonight, when I gave them my rate the phone went silent for a few seconds..lol

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/22/05 8:14am
Msg #33306

I just love those 11 PM calls (not!) from CA companies telling me they have an emergency signing for 10 PM! Don't they realize there's a three hour time difference? Of course not. My favorite response was "don't worry, you still have 4 hours... just use California time!"

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/22/05 11:11am
Msg #33330

Im glad someone is doing well for April. I dont cbare what time the phone rings, call me at 3am, i just need some work this month. Last month was off the hook. This month, I am at like 5 orders total. My kids are wineing cause their hungry, need more work this month.

Reply by BeccaWI on 4/22/05 12:16pm
Msg #33336

I agree but my kids bark and wag tails. I have been off of my "day" job this week and not much. Last week my phone was so crazy I couldn't keep up and the beginning of this week was headed that way.

I hope for everyone sake it picks up! Have a good day.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/22/05 12:24pm
Msg #33338

I had the same thing happen - the first two weeks of the month I did 5 closings. This week alone I've done 6 ( I only do this P/T) and am booked for next week already - it really picked up - thank God!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.