Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
North American Title - sign on the x Same?!?!?!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Bill/NJ on 4/26/05 10:10am
Msg #34008

Received call from North American Title (went to voicemail). Called call back number. Got voicemail, which said if I need to contact by e-mail, do so at [e-mail address].

SOX may be working under another guise !!!!!!!

bill

Reply by Teasa/NY on 4/26/05 10:29am
Msg #34016

The North American Title I work for out of Clifton Park and Cicero, NY are great. I wonder if somehow you got a wrong number. If this is the same NAT, they never use signing services unless totally desperate and I don't think they would use a CA one. The areas codes would be 518 (Clifton Park) and (315) Cicero. They don't do much in Jersey but some.

Reply by Bill/NJ on 4/26/05 10:33am
Msg #34017

Pay TC fees??

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/26/05 10:42am
Msg #34021

Could it be that Sign on the X is the signing service for North American Title and that's why when you called you received that message? SOX is the SS for Quick Loan Closings and when you call QL for something you get the same type of message.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/26/05 11:20am
Msg #34030

I do bunches for NAT and I don't know them to use signing services, at least not around here. NAT is not SOX, but SOX may have gotten a job from a lender that is using NAT for title.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 4/26/05 10:44am
Msg #34022

Yes. Normal comprehensive packages, (not 2 and 3 additional copies to be signed) no fax backs. Almost always overnight, unless rare emergency. I just always go out of my way to get docs back next day even if I have to go way out of my way to get to the 8:00 pm UPS counter. If you do a good job and get stuff back on time they are great.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.