Notary Rotary
Not a normal Signing?
Notary Discussion History

Not a normal Signing?
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Joseph_CA on 4/11/05 3:33pm
Msg #30960

Not a normal Signing?

I did one this morning where the docs were sent to the borrowers and when I got there it was all mixed up
with their copy. Minutes later the L.O. showed up and with a very arrogant actitude. I was in the middle of
the signing when she started to look all the documents. She asked to notorized a blank quit claim deed, which I refused to do so. Later she filled that out and still with some blanks that she needed to fill out, and she asked me to what it was suppossed to be in those blanks, I told her "IDONT KNOW". She asked to notorized it like that, I refused again.

At the end she was mixing all the docs, and I told her that please do not mix the docs with the borrowers copy, she said that she knows what she was doing. And told me that she was going to take the docs to the title. I told her that I need to call the SS and if they approved it, will be no trouble

I called the SS and they said it was alright. Grab her name and phone number and finished with the app.
But do you think this is normal?

Thank you for reading this big post.

Joseph

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 4/11/05 4:55pm
Msg #30978

Re: Not a normal Signing/nope

Joseph, most LO don't have a clue as to what is in the loan packet. The processors are the ones who have to know what is in the packet and to ensure that all conditions are met before submittal to the underwriter. She will take this packet to title and they will contact the
SS and have to get these resigned, bet you my bottom dollar.

I hope this happens on April 29 so that she won't get this for this month. (I am being evil I know) but this what she gets for overstepping her boundaries. We, the notary, don't get into explaining the rates and the pick a payment loans, she te lo, shouldn't get into the notarizing, unless she was a notary

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.