Notary Rotary
Notaries Beware
Notary Discussion History

Notaries Beware
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by edocsmass on 4/20/05 9:08am
Msg #32829

Notaries Beware

It appears that Lenders Signing Service (LSS) out of Santa Monica, CA has gone belly up, and in the process, is not paying its notaries. I conducted a signing for this company in February 2005 and it has defaulted on its payment to me. Also, there is no forwarding phone number as its current number, 1-800-455-1518, appears to be out of service. Has anyone else dealt with this company? The loan closing I was involved with was contracted by LSS through iMortgage, which informed me they had had no previous problems/complaints with LSS.

Reply by Christina Dudaklian on 4/20/05 3:19pm
Msg #32930

on their website it says Feel free email us with any questions or concerns at [e-mail address] . No phone calls please! Our phone lines are reserved for title and escrow companies to place orders. Thank you and we will contact you when we have a signing for you. maybe that's why you can't get through the number? i would email them. Smiley

Reply by Lenders Signing Service on 10/11/05 4:48pm
Msg #69932

I just found this on the fourm... This is the first LSS has heard of it... so I want to make sure you received your payment. Please advise.

You were in fact paid, correct?

Please let us know!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.