Notary Rotary
Notary Rotary Customer Service.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Adam Babish on 4/6/05 4:20pm
Msg #29994

I am writing this to the board becuase I dont know who else to contact. Maybe someone knows how to get in touch with anybody at notary rotary. I own a signing service(ProLink) and have been unable to reach a single person at notaryrotary.com about the maximum daily views feature. I have sent emails, called contact #'s, telegrams, screamed...

I use notary rotary to find notaries every sinle day. Every single day I get to a point where the systems says I have exceded my daily amount of views. So, the service that you all pay for, the service that agencies use to find you, blocks my ability to locate notaries. I am at a loss for words with the customer service.

Being listed in their signing services section would be great, but all I want is the ability to locate notaries.
Anyone with suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Adam Babish

Reply by Anonymous on 4/6/05 4:42pm
Msg #29995

Adam,

This site seems to be run by a small group of people. I wouldn't expect any human response for 48 hours. I don't know how long you have waited, but that is my timeframe for sites that I know are run by small groups.

Reply by Joseph on 4/6/05 4:43pm
Msg #29997

Off topic, But I was very surprised to find my check in the mail after just a few days of the signing
ProLink is in the top of my list. Send me all the work you got!

TIA

JosephG

Reply by Traci/ MD on 4/6/05 4:44pm
Msg #29998

I can not help you with the website but just post a help wanted for the state you are looking for. Good Luck! Traci

Reply by Jen_TX on 4/6/05 4:49pm
Msg #30000

What is prolink?

Reply by Traci/ MD on 4/6/05 4:51pm
Msg #30002

What is your web link to sign up?

Reply by MaggieMae on 4/6/05 4:50pm
Msg #30001

Is ProLink trying to get around the system by posting here hoping that everyone will flock to their website and sign up with them?

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/6/05 4:57pm
Msg #30003

So you have called the numbers below?

Mailing Address: Notary Rotary, Inc.
925 29th St.
Des Moines, IA 50312-3612

Email: [e-mail address]
Fax: 515.255.2964
Phone: 515.255.4232

--------------

Or faxed them at the above, and no response?

My experience has been very good:
When I send them an order, I get immediate response.
If I have an issue, Harry responds within two days.

I need this site to run my business and it is well-worth $39.95 to sign up as a notary. Is the SS membership that much more??

Reply by Shannon Blatt on 4/6/05 6:18pm
Msg #30011

Re: So you have called the numbers below?

I can't find ProLink in the SS listing. Anyone know the site??

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/6/05 6:29pm
Msg #30016

Didn't know the site and did a search on >Adam Babish Notary< on google.com.

I found the link. But, since this is Harry's site I would prefer not to post it.

You can find the same info using the google.com search engine.

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/6/05 6:31pm
Msg #30017

Shannon - Saw your profile link and emailed you N/M

Reply by Shannon Blatt on 4/6/05 6:51pm
Msg #30021

Re: Shannon - Saw your profile link and emailed you N/M

Thanks Brenda!!

Reply by KarenCA on 4/6/05 6:59pm
Msg #30023

Brenda
Do you still have the info??? I'd love it. [e-mail address]

Thanks

Reply by Adam Babish on 4/6/05 7:17pm
Msg #30026

Yes, I have called the numbers and sent emails. We never got any replies. I never had tried posting to the suggestion forum, which I located for the first time today.
I am not trying to have notaries flock to my website... If I wanted that I would have said so. I dont even have a section set to send your info. We actually prefer to locate notaries through the site.
The reality is that i was tired and confused with the system set up and parameters. I dont intend to put negative thoughts about NR into the network, I think NR is one of the best sources. I was just hoping for some answers.

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/6/05 7:42pm
Msg #30031

Didn't mean to imply that you were. However, we have had lots of folks abusing the board and I know Harry and Tracy work hard to keep it growing as a learning tool.

I'll bet you'll get some answers as a result of posting on the board.

If you are looking for Texas Notaries, I have a growing list. Please feel free to contact me regarding the same. texasnotarynetwork~@~texnotary.com - remove the ~'s.

I am not a signing service, just a networking group moderator.

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/6/05 8:50pm
Msg #30043

For what it's worth

I didn't get the impression that you were trying to advertise your company. It came across to me as a simple identification thing to show that you're legit.

I found it amusing that a couple of people seized your question as an opportunity to try to get work with you though. But hey, it's a competitive business so I guess we do what we have to.

Reply by Traci Shoemaker on 4/7/05 7:16am
Msg #30107

Not that I can see, sorry

Adam -

I have no record of your call(s), did you leave a message? We have gotten several hundred requests this week and even more last week. So I know it may be difficult to get me directly on the phone. Mornings do appear to be slower.

I have also searched for your e-mail(s). Please let me know how to contact you. We seem to remember something about your company but of the 25 pages of recnet e-mail I am not finding a request from you. Our procedure is to ask you for additional details so we can verify and then we will give you a company log-in for you to add additional details.

We would prefer to discuss all this off the board of course. Thank you.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/7/05 9:07am
Msg #30120

Adam...

I noticed you have one Premier account and three basic accounts. Maybe that's where the problem is.

Maybe you are logging in with the wrong account and thus not able to utilize your Premier membership benefits.

On the other hand, when you are using your Premier notary account to locate notaries, for some you cannot see address information, etc. For instance, my mailing address is hidden so I don't get junk mail from just anyone wanting to generate a mailing list for notaries.

Basic accounts (for instance like the one you have set up for your signing service) have a limited number of look ups.

Reply by Ez in CA on 4/6/05 7:17pm
Msg #30027

Adam,

I have done the same thing, for the same reason with not one response. I want to pay for the service, so I can use the search function, and give the notaries on notary rotary the work...but I cant get anyone to help me. I have been trying for a month.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/6/05 9:16pm
Msg #30052

Re: Notary Rotary Customer Service. - Adam

Adam
I know if I don't log in with a username and password I can only view a limited number of notaries.

If you come into the website, on the first page, click all the way down to the bottom and it will say if you are a signing service, lender, title company click here. If you click you will get this message:

Dear Company:

If you contract directly with notaries or do business with a company that does, our site could be of great value to you. We offer a suite of capabilities that are unrivaled in the world of document signings. Many are free, some are offered on an annual subscription basis and most can have a significant impact on your bottom line if used correctly.

Please take a moment to consider the features most relevant to you:

Free Company Profile Listing

Free Radius-based Search Engine with Distance Estimation

Free Company Rating

AccuSearch, Our Enhanced Search Engine with Address Geocoding

Access to Your Ratings History

Agency Relationships to Facilitate In-Network Searches

On-line Work Orders

On-line Invoicing

Ability to Offer Driving Directions to Your Notaries

If you contract directly with notaries and do not already have a company profile on our Ratings page, please contact us and we will create one for you. We will also provide you with a company user name and password. With it, you can manage your profile and take advantage of other parts of the system. Please note that some features are still in development.

Best success,
Harry

So, if you get a username and password, you should have an unlimited view of notaries.

Hope this is helpfulSmiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/6/05 9:47pm
Msg #30064

*So, if you get a username and password, you should have an unlimited view of notaries.*

That's what I thought Sylvia.

I think $39.95 is cheap for all the tools available here. Signing Agent, Signing Service, Doctor, Lawyer or Indian Chief.

Reply by Simone E. Lewis on 4/6/05 9:59pm
Msg #30070

Adam, my experience is without the premier membership, you will be limited to how many search you can do.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/6/05 10:45pm
Msg #30079

Re: Notary Rotary Customer Service. - Brenda

But, do signing services have to pay???? I wouldn't think so.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/6/05 11:33pm
Msg #30088

Re: Notary Rotary Customer Service. - Brenda

The other day I was tinkering around with the site and saw where there was a place to choose if you were a notary or a signing service. Or maybe I dreamed it. Not sure!

Reply by fiKS on 4/6/05 11:48pm
Msg #30091

Adam,

You must be "logged in" in order to view unlimited profiles. I saw an option for SS/TC companies to register. Click "join" at the top of the screen. Hope this helps.

Reply by Reggie on 4/7/05 1:20am
Msg #30102

Adam

do not know the answer to your question but would like to sign up with your company just email me and I will fill out the documents you require and fax them back to you the same day.

[e-mail address]

Reggie2005
Kansas

Reply by Reggie on 4/7/05 1:26am
Msg #30103

Adam

Just click on the orange link beside notary names and it will take you to there profiles and you can get the contact information from that.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Harry [NR] on 4/7/05 1:43pm
Msg #30184

Adam -

Though Traci has already replied to you, I wanted to clarify... Only signing service/title company accounts are able to perform large volume searches. While these account types are provided at no cost, we only make them available to legitimate services. In other words, we must be able to verify the existence of your company and the fact that you are contracting notaries. Sometimes, a complete and established website is enough. Other times, we add signing service profiles to the system based on forum discussions. In all cases, we require complete contact information before adding a service to the Signing Services page (which gets you an agency login).

In your e-mail to us dated 3/24/2005, you stated that you own a signing service and that you wanted the maximum profile views limit lifted for your notary profile account. You did not provide details on your company, only your user name. Since we get requests like that all the time from notaries who primarily want to check out their competition, I did a couple quick searches on the boards and took a look at your domain, theprolink.com.

I didn't see much in the way of discussion related to your company; your entire domain was only a few months old; and, in visiting your site, I found your company's contact information to be incomplete. Specifically, from your home page, clicking Contact Information reveals NOTHING. It was for that reason that getting back to you has not been high on our priority list. We would prefer that the companies who use our site to locate signing agents have some identity.

If you would like an agency profile, please send your full company details to [e-mail address]. You must include company name, address, e-mail, phone, fax, coverage area (states) and a brief description for your Signing Services profile. In addition, updating your website to include the same would be helpful.

Thanks,
Harry
Notary Rotary, Inc.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.