Notary Rotary
Notary Seal Embossers
Notary Discussion History

Notary Seal Embossers
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by ink on 4/17/05 5:20pm
Msg #32355

Notary Seal Embossers

Does anyone use these at their signings? Are they a necessity?

Thanks.

Reply by Stephen_VA on 4/17/05 5:57pm
Msg #32360

Your notary handbook will show you the light n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/17/05 6:14pm
Msg #32364

If your state does not specify the embosser, then no, they are not a necessity.

I used to use one all the time along with my seal - because a lot of borrowers find it hard to believe you are a notary when you just use an ink stamp, but I only use my seal now.

If you want to use one along with your seal it is OK, but not necessary.

(When posting it is helpful when indicating your state in your author name)

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/18/05 3:21pm
Msg #32490

Please see another thread ...

... use the "Search" button near the top of the Forum and look for message 29761.

Please use the two-letter abbreviation for your state in the name that you choose when posting. It will help everyone help you.

Please use the "Search" button before posting a question. The embosser question has been addressed a good deal.

Good luck.

Reply by ink on 4/19/05 2:31am
Msg #32576

Re: Please see another thread ...

Thanks for the referral to the other thread.

I've always wanted to get an embosser, but didn't think I really NEEDED it. I always thought they were neat (cool), and figured I'd ask before blowing more money.....although, I'll probably buy one anyway Smiley I'm such a sap...I know.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/19/05 10:00pm
Msg #32768

It's nice to have toys!

Maybe it's just me, but there's a good feeling when I emboss a document. (No, I know it's not just me!) The signer KNOWS the document has been notarized, and so does everyone who sees it. IMHO, you're not blowing your money, you're investing it. Sap? Umm, probably not. Just don't decide to buy a Porche on a whim.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.