Notary Rotary
One upped -- way up
Notary Discussion History

One upped -- way up
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 4/7/05 6:08pm
Msg #30250

One upped -- way up

My 76-year-old sister has just made my quest for a bass boat look insignificant. She lost her husband a couple of years ago, after almost 60 years of marriage. A couple of weeks ago, she surprised us all by announcing that she and Al, a fellow with who she supposedly was "just friends," were going to tie the knot. She called again today to report they have decided where they're going to spend their honeymoon. They're taking the QEII over to London for a 12-day cruise.

Any chesty widows out there have a trust fund, a liquor store -- and an ocean liner?

Reply by Anonymous on 4/7/05 10:07pm
Msg #30289

No trust fund, liquor store or ocean liner as of yet...but I am a Democrat and live near the beach...does that count? LOL

Reply by Holly Murray on 4/7/05 10:08pm
Msg #30290

Oooops, that was me...sorry

Reply by HisHughness on 4/7/05 11:50pm
Msg #30315

Anonymous queries, about my quest for companionship:

***No trust fund, liquor store or ocean liner as of yet...but I am a Democrat and live near the beach...does that count? LOL***

Hang around. The way the search is going, by next week simply having a pulse probably will be sufficient. Even the gender may be irrelevant.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.