Notary Rotary
Quick Loan Funding
Notary Discussion History

Quick Loan Funding
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Monica-FL on 4/23/05 7:26am
Msg #33491

Quick Loan Funding

I have recently done two closings for this company and both times there is a page that says: Signed and witnessed in the presence of: Then there are two lines for witnesses, then it
State of Florida
County of

then says
as _____________
for Quick Loan Funding.

It also has the date of the signing on it then it asks for a notary signature, seal and the ID for the two witnesses. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SAME PAGE, it has info for Quick Loan Funding. Does anyone have any idea what this is about? The page is actually not attached to any other page even though it has page 2 of 2 at the bottom. I can't seem to get an answer from the signing company about what this is and if I am supposed to have the witnesses sign it or what I am supposed to do especiallly since I am not working directly for Quick Loan Funding. Any ideas?

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 4/23/05 8:22pm
Msg #33584

I just did a Quick Loan Funding last night. No such page in my package. I'm in CA. The borrowers were fit to be tied. They were expecting a fixed rate and they received an adjustable. The head loan officer spoke with them and smoothed it all over saying in 18 months they could refinance and all closing costs would be waived.

The wife is a realtor in Southern Cal. I wanted to ask if she sent clients to this company or not. Seems to me especially with refinancing a realtor they'd want to make her happy for other business. Didn't ask, wouldn't have been appropriate for me to ask. Still curious thou.

Reply by Mysti_FL on 4/23/05 8:50pm
Msg #33591

Although I am a newbie, I wanted to throw my opinion out there anyway.

I have come across a similar page in recent signings (Countrywide?). I always hesitate on the page that is very similar to what you describe. Although it has never been mentioned (I do a lot of work for one particular title company), I always leave it blank for the very reason you said. I am not working directly for the company and it seems that that is whose signature is to be notarized (a representative of the company).

Mysti

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.