Re: Email from Hugh
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Ted_MI on 4/1/05 8:42am
Msg #29101

Hi all,

Just got an email from Hugh, and he revealed to me the real reason that we have not heard from him the past two or three weeks (or more maybe). And yes, prior rumors have indeed been substantiated. It seems that Hugh has met the woman of his dreams. Eureka!! And yes indeed she has a very substantial trust fund. And to boot not only is she shapely, but she is not a big George Bush aficionado.

Now did she have a liquor store and a bass boat when Hugh met her? Nope. but Hugh, charming soul that he can be, convinced her of the error of her ways and now through disbursements from that substantial trust fund, she is the proud owner of both a liquor store and a bass boat.

So Hugh has been lolling in the lap of luxury, or I guess i could say of pre-marital bliss, concocting all sorts of exotic drinkis now that he has the run of the liquor store and lazing away many relazing hours on the bass boat.

And her name? No, it is not Helga, silly; it is Audrey Franklin Day.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 4/1/05 6:01pm
Msg #29215

I thought Hugh was married??????

Reply by HisHughness on 4/1/05 6:37pm
Msg #29222

Stephanie blurts:

***I thought Hugh was married??????***

Dang, Stephanie. You really know how to screw up a good thing for a guy, don't you?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.