Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Recent payment experiences with Richmond Title?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Lawyer_GA on 4/15/05 1:47pm
Msg #31991

According to older threads, there have been some payment issues. I'm thinking about working for them. Anything I should know about what's going on now?

Reply by Mike/nj on 4/15/05 2:33pm
Msg #32002

Run.... I am moving forward with my lawyer against them.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 4/15/05 3:07pm
Msg #32019

Richmont TItle in Texas?? They are great! Some of the good people from Lenders FC are working there now.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/15/05 3:58pm
Msg #32031

Shannon,

What's your experience with RT?

Brenda

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/16/05 3:37pm
Msg #32221

Back in October I received an e-mail from an S Snider at Richmond Title in Texas, with an application to sign up. The fees mentioned were $65 with an extra $20 for edocs. That is much less than what I get for signing services I work with. I replied to the "invitation" and explained that my fees were higher than that. Their response was to send me another invitation to sign up with them - same fees. Needless to say I didn't sign up with them. Those fees are ridiculous coming from a title company.

Reply by CentralAvenueNotary on 7/11/05 7:58pm
Msg #51074

I too had an issue with Richmond Title.

These thing always seem to be about communication. In this case - it's a matter of getting in touch with the right person. Aimee took care of me right away. She was great. She's at
214-291-2806. - Philip

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.