Notary Rotary
Signing partnerships in San Mateo, Santa Clara, etc.. in CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by evan76 on 4/6/05 2:46pm
Msg #29974

If any signing agents out there want to partner up please let me know. I am new to the business but have been receiving calls (3 declined so far) from SS for signings in my area. I will be out of town Sat 4/9 -Wed. and would like to refer them to another person. I represent San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, San Francisco, and Contra Costa counties.

We could work out a relationship where we can turn over signings if you are not able to accomodate the schedule.

Thanks,
Evan

Reply by Stella/CA on 4/6/05 6:27pm
Msg #30015

Hi Evan

I cater the same counties as you do and I am also pretty new in the field. I would like to partner up with notaries from the area. I am still working on my full-time job, but I can gladly cooperate with you starting April. Would you like to contact me? Or what's your e-mail address? Thanks ..

Reply by evan76 on 4/8/05 1:00am
Msg #30328

Stella, my email address is [e-mail address]. Please provide yours as well (email me)and we can work together. It's too bad we didn't get into contact earlier because I just declined a few signings.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.