Notary Rotary
Sitting here waiting for docs.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Brijoe_WA on 4/26/05 4:28pm
Msg #34130

I was curiouse about something while I was sitting and waiting here. How do yall get your names in blue on the posts here so you can click on it and see your profile? I cant figure out how to do that to mine.

Reply by Nd_WA on 4/26/05 4:33pm
Msg #34133

If you paid for premier membership then all you have to do is check the box (Add Link To My Profile) when you post.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/26/05 4:34pm
Msg #34134

ooohhhhh....there it is, i never noticed, how bout that.

Thanks

Reply by Victoria_FL on 4/26/05 4:34pm
Msg #34135

I'm trying it, too....

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/26/05 4:36pm
Msg #34138

Re: I'm trying it, too....

I guess now Ill need to put a picture in there.....actually maybe not, it would probably decrease the amount of business I get.

Reply by Michelle Norfleet on 4/26/05 5:02pm
Msg #34142

I'm doing the same. I must be getting more patience with these last minute jobs because I used to get all stressed out when the docs didn't come on time, but now I just sit here an patiently wait for them to come or someone to call me.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/26/05 5:18pm
Msg #34148

I know what you mean.....thank god for msn games or id die of boredome and never make it to the signing.

Reply by MsRobbo on 4/26/05 7:49pm
Msg #34174

Always waiting for email docs too. I don't get stressed out anymore unless I have other closings following the email signing. I just call and complain about having other signings and I may have to reschedule or not be available. Many lenders move a little quicker that way.

Reply by James Webster on 4/27/05 8:36am
Msg #34289

I had a call yesterday at 2pm for a signing at 6pm. I was glad to do it and thought I had plenty of time to download the docs, print and be on my way. YEAH! I was able to get to the docs at about 10 minutes before 6. I called the borrower earlier and advised him of the situation and he was OK with it but with the drive time I didn't get there until about 7:15. He called while I was on the way and told me that he had to get up at 2:30am so at that time I was driving 90 MPH to get there. The signing went fine, the loan closed and the borrower was in the bed by 8:30pm. Meanwhile by the time I get back and pick my son up at his mother's house, we don't get home until 10pm. I don't know if $100 is enough for all that. Don't get me wrong... I'm not really complaining, but I am curious...Has anyone else had this kind of experience? Is this the normal process that I can expect? Have A Great Day!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.