Notary Rotary
Source Title Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Source Title Solutions
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Dee-FL on 4/19/05 9:12am
Msg #32606

Source Title Solutions

I just received an email requesting Signing Agents from Source Title Solutions. Anyone ever heard of them?

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/19/05 9:21am
Msg #32609

Source OF Title Solutions is a paid adv. site that currently has a whopping 804 SAs signed up. Not real impressed.

Reply by Dee-FL on 4/19/05 9:30am
Msg #32612

This is what I received from the company. Not sure if we're talking about the same company or not. Could this be a new company named "Source Title Solutions" or are they trying to enlist me? What do you think?

**Hi, this is Lawanda with Source Title Solutions, Inc. We are a Newly Title/Abstracting Company looking for Signing Agent in your area. If you would like to provide work for Source Title Solutions, please reply back with your fax number and I will fax you an application.

Thank You
Lawanda Lewis
Vendor Manager

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/19/05 4:28pm
Msg #32714

Sorry. Yep, different co. (nm)

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/19/05 11:03am
Msg #32621

I just received the same e-mail. I do not like what I see....

It is full of spelling errors and the reply address is just a regular e-mail address not a "company web address" (not that it's difficulty to create a simple web page).

I would not feel comfortable filling out any type of paperwork for them with my personal information until I did some serious looking into them. JMO

Reply by Dee-FL on 4/19/05 12:00pm
Msg #32634

True. I noticed the spelling errors, also. I just received the faxed application and it's a bit tacky. I don't think I'll be signing up with this company.

Reply by Dee-FL on 4/19/05 12:09pm
Msg #32641

Guess what. I was looking thru the application/agreement for this new company and I found that the test they included in their application is the exact same test (word for word) as another reputable signing service. The actual application is strikingly similar, also. Not so sure of copy cat companies. Now, I'm really weary of this company. I think I'll, for sure, stay away from them.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/19/05 12:12pm
Msg #32643

Spelling errors? I didn't see any spelling errors. However, there are a couple of grammatical errors in the message.

Does anyone know anything about this company? From the Division of Corporations, they were incorporated on Feb. 7, 2005, so they are new in that regard. I'm wondering what their background is and what they have to offer that would entice us to sign up with them.

It seems that there are so many new signing agencies and services, that pretty soon there will be as many of the them as there are of us. Smiley

Reply by Dee-FL on 4/19/05 12:16pm
Msg #32645

Not sure about this company. But, as I stated before, in looking at their application it looks like a copy and paste. Not to say that other companies don't do this, but I'm a bit shaky. I can't find them online or anything.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.