Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing in NJ
Notary Discussion History

Speedy Closing in NJ
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by peterole_MN on 4/5/05 7:53pm
Msg #29837

Speedy Closing in NJ

Any further updates on Speedy Closing. I did job for them February 6, 2005 and followed their directions for invoicing but, still no pay. I did not read the other updates on them until after the signing. Probably, my loss. Others (not in NJ), beware.

Reply by Cheryl_NV on 4/5/05 8:10pm
Msg #29842

They have been paying me timely. Hope that continues

Reply by Christine/IL on 4/5/05 8:12pm
Msg #29843

I've been getting paid timely as well. Contact Frank directly by email, he always responds to my inquiries.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/5/05 9:44pm
Msg #29849

I did a signing for speedy in January and I have not been paid. They told me I did not need to send a invoice and they would take care of everything. I don't know what to think. They keep saying they are going to pay me. Help

Reply by Cheryl_NV on 4/5/05 11:02pm
Msg #29871

You are supposed to send them one invoice at the end of the month for all signings done that month.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 4/6/05 7:10am
Msg #29888

I did three closings for them in the past but will not longer do them because I can't be bothered with a company that I have to call and remind everytime.

This is Frank's E-amil address in case you do not have it [e-mail address]

I usually got results as soon as I called or e-mailed him.

Goo Luck

Reply by Traci / MD on 4/6/05 11:18am
Msg #29924

I did work for them last year. The owner of the company was Thomas Sirianni.!! He owes many companies beware...

Reply by erinCenCal on 4/6/05 2:07pm
Msg #29958

From what I understand after speaking with Frank, this company was owned by someone else not too long ago. Frank has taken over and is trying to get the business back on it's feet. They do have a reputation out there as "non/late-paying" because of the history, but I feel like Frank is trying his best to do the right thing now. The first time they called me I turned them down because of their history. The second time, I decided to give them a chance and I'm glad I did.

Reply by Joanne_SL on 4/18/05 4:51pm
Msg #32504

Tom Sirianni did not or does not own nor ever owned Speedy. Frank, who owns Speedy, purchased Door to Door, and the previous owner of Door to Door skipped with the fees - Speedy has always paid me in a timely manner. When I saw this posting, I freaked and called Speedy and asked if they were affiliated with Sirianni, they were not. Where did Traci in Maryland get the information regarding Sirianni owning Speedy? Rumors beware

Reply by PhillyCloser on 3/30/07 1:57pm
Msg #182929

If you having problems with no or slow payment by Speedy Closings in NJ. And the title company was Fiserv, you can call Kathy Jud at 1-800-842-8423. She is with Fiserv's vendor management department and let her know your situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.