Notary Rotary
Statewide Settlement from Avon, NY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Ernest_CT on 4/14/05 5:23pm
Msg #31829

In December a message was posted on this Forum requesting info on them, but there were no replies from anyone with Statewide Settlement. The poster eventually posted that she'd seen something from a NY notary on GoMobileNotary. I searched GoMobileNotary, but could find nothing on Statewide Settlement.

I recently had an experience with Statewide Settlement that I'd like to check against other people's results, but prefer not to post the details until I know whether the incident was a fluke or normal.

If you would prefer to respond privately, just say so. I'll honor your request and keep you anonymous.

I PROMISE to post a reply in this thread no matter what I hear, as long as there is a response from a NSA who has had some experience with Statewide Settlement.

Reply by Mike/NJ on 4/14/05 8:48pm
Msg #31867

I did one for them this month.. If I should be aware of anything please let me know.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/15/05 2:54pm
Msg #32013

Mike: There's nothing bad that you should know.

I'll keep my promise to reveal all as soon as there is more feedback.

Again, there's no bad news (from me at least!) if you've already done the signing!

Reply by NY Notary on 6/23/05 10:51am
Msg #47113

Re: Mike: There's nothing bad that you should know.

i like them. they are my fastest payer

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.