Notary Rotary
They ought to re-name this forum
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Brijoe_WA on 4/12/05 10:03pm
Msg #31355

Loks like they should make this forum the "newbie" forum. Looks like everyone on here is new or wants to be a mobile notary.

Reply by gabe on 4/13/05 1:30am
Msg #31382

you are brilliant! did you think about that all on your own?

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 4/13/05 7:34pm
Msg #31539

Hey Gabe....why do you have to be suck a di#$. Is that just your normal personality? I bet your customers love you.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/13/05 1:49am
Msg #31387

thank God for people with experience in this forum who are willing to help new comers like my self that for unfortunate and unexpected circumstances in life have to switch professions and start ALL OVER AGAIN. Personally I think you do not have to waste your time helping others when you can be making more money or getting the advice/help or what ever else you came into this forum for...
At the end, we all probably come to learn something new from somebody else whether it is at a beginers or a more advanced level of experience.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.