Notary Rotary
This is too funny....
Notary Discussion History

This is too funny....
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Becky on 4/7/05 1:56am
Msg #30104

This is too funny....

I read this post in a thread (Re: NASCO) today and it just cracked me up. Needless to say, it was posted by a nameless author. We need a discussion catagory here called "The Funnies"

"Margaret:

Post all the information you have on how I can get started doing what you do. too much trouble to use the search feature or to do search.

I am new and need work so you should share. If I am still interested tomorrow I will get back on here and read it. "

Reply by haha on 4/7/05 2:18am
Msg #30105

I love it! Im rolling!

"I am new and need work so you should share. If I am still interested tomorrow I will get back on here and read it. "

That made my nite!!

Reply by Reggie on 4/7/05 8:10am
Msg #30113

Had a good laugh at my expense. Glad you did it's good for the health to be able to laugh but, it is also rude to post about it.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by Becky on 4/7/05 10:33am
Msg #30147

Reggie...you are the annonymous poster? Who is too lazy to run a search, so Ms. Margaret is to feed you the info....in case you are still interested to read it later? And you really think that since you need work that she "should share" the info?

Reply by HisHughness on 4/7/05 11:16am
Msg #30153

Becky expostulates:

***Reggie...you are the annonymous poster? Who is too lazy to run a search, so Ms. Margaret is to feed you the info...***

Reggie isn't that poster, Becky. He just offered a poorly worded response to it. I'm not sure he knows what is meant when he says "laughing at my expense."

Reply by Becky on 4/7/05 11:36am
Msg #30160

Thanks for the clarification Hugh. I'm glad it's not Reggie. (sorry Reggie!) I don't think I want to know who would post such a request, if you know what I mean. I'm hoping it's just someone passing through.

Reply by Anonymous on 4/7/05 1:42pm
Msg #30183

I would say, yes, they are one in the same and that's why Reggie was bent out of shape...this post was taken RIGHT BELOW this very thread entitled 'Don't you just hate it??"

|
Melody

can you give me some of the title or mortgage companies you work with so that I might try to get better work thru them instead of ss and maybe better pay.

I thank you for this and I know it might be a bother but I would appricate it very much might even buy you lunch some day if I Know where you are.

Reggie
Kansas
|

Reply by Victoria/FL on 4/7/05 3:13pm
Msg #30207

Surely this has to be a joke...no one could be that stupid, could they????

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/7/05 6:15pm
Msg #30252

I, also, think it was posted as a jokeSmiley

Reply by Notta Phan on 4/7/05 11:10pm
Msg #30311

unfortunately it wasn't meant as a joke it was a serius request

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.