Notary Rotary
Tips for todays greatest Notary Faux pas
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Winston_Tn on 4/12/05 8:55pm
Msg #31344

After perusing the musings for the day, I, in my infinite entrepreneurial edificational style, have decided to impart the wisdom associated with the jurisprudence of my state concerning todays seemingly overwhelming 'newbie' problem.

1) When embossing a document after a full bowl of wheaties, and discovering that the seal has left a perfectly circular void in the paper, do not fret. I simply place the punched seal in a zip-lock baggie and staple ( 4 times ought to do it ) to the document itsself. What about the obvious hole you may ask? Thinking ahead as I always do, and being prepared like my scout master taught, I have a ready supply of bright yellow Wal-mart smiley faces for just such occasion, which I proudly paste over the hole. This always puts the borrowers at ease and oft brings a light giggle.

Charm... Are you awake? If so, could you please cover and resolve this 'FEE' fiasco? TIA

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/13/05 7:52am
Msg #31399

ROFL! I'm in tears here, after I re-compose I'll straighten out the Fee fiasco with my new biscuit theory

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/13/05 2:31pm
Msg #31486

Winston's Funny.

Are you really the A-Retentive Chef from Sat. Night Live??

(aka Winston - The AR Notary.)

The mind zooms at considering the possibilities of website names.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.