Notary Rotary
Title Search USA
Notary Discussion History

Title Search USA
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by WNCNotary on 4/7/05 4:11pm
Msg #30230

Title Search USA

Has anyone worked for these folks out of Hauppauge (sp?) NY? Took a signing from them today for tomorrow afternoon and have the docs already (!) Would like any info about how they pay. TIA

Reply by Ernest_CT on 4/7/05 4:45pm
Msg #30235

Title Search USA, TitleSearch USA, TitleSearchUSA, and TitleSearch Abstractors USA, Inc. are all the same company out of Hauppauge, NY. On their forms they run "Title" and "Search" together as the word "TitleSearch".

The searches I did on this Forum did not turn up any feedback from anyone, but there were some inquiries from notary signing agents. I also got a call from them today, for a Monday edoc closing. And Yes! I also got the docs already!

Can't tell about payment yet, but I'll post on this Forum when I know more.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 4/7/05 8:20pm
Msg #30276

I can't say how they pay for closings but as for title searches, THEY SUCK. Some abstractors I know have been waiting 6 months plus for payments

Reply by Kelly R/So California on 4/8/05 7:02am
Msg #30337

Beware! Love the money they're willing to pay, but you're going to have to follow-up for it! Not worth it to me -- took too much of my time! :(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.