To HisHughness...
Notary Discussion History

To HisHughness...
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna Sac CA on 4/2/05 10:28pm
Msg #29320

To HisHughness...

Have you ever gone fishing in Montana?
It is one of the things that Montana takes rather seriously, as well as the folks who travel from around the world to do just that.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/2/05 10:52pm
Msg #29332

Donna SSac CA inqures:

***Have you ever gone fishing in Montana?***

I guess it's time to 'fess up. For all practical purposes, I don't drink. Nor do I fish. And what woman in her right mind would trust me with a trust fund? As for the chesty requirement, the sexiest thing about a woman from my perspective is an ironic sense of humor, and I'd much rather she be skilled vertically on the dance floor than horizontally elsewhere, though genuine enthusiasm in either venue is a decided asset.

A pulse is appreciated, also.

Reply by ssnotary on 4/2/05 10:58pm
Msg #29335

Too funny......his hugeness and no there is no typo, and I don't need to check my spelling.

Reply by Donna Sac CA on 4/2/05 11:03pm
Msg #29336

A pulse is definitely a plus! I have come across many folks who act as if they were without one just long enough to starve the brain. As far as drinking, there are enough goofy people out there that I feel "different " enough without drinking.
As far as dancing, well, that is another story.
As a fairly new notary though, I do appreciate the knowledge I have gained from your posts.
Although I am new to this business, I catch on quickly, and the borrowers I have dealt with so far have not had a clue that I was new and you are partially to thank for that.

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/2/05 11:05pm
Msg #29337

Careful, Donna...

*As a fairly new notary though, I do appreciate the knowledge I have gained from your posts.*

Hugh is actually writing from a prison cell in Rosharon, Texas. He's a jail house lawyer.

(JG)

Reply by Donna Sac CA on 4/2/05 11:09pm
Msg #29339

Re: Careful, Donna...

WHAT???

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/2/05 11:10pm
Msg #29340

No. I was just kidding you!!!! n/m

Reply by Donna Sac CA on 4/2/05 11:12pm
Msg #29341

Re: No. I was just kidding you!!!! n/m

Well nice try anyway...

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 4/3/05 12:22am
Msg #29354

Re: No. I was just kidding you!!!! - Donna

Donna - Brenda has a warped sense of humorSmiley
(She gets it from her dogsSmiley )

Actually, I really think it is Notary Dog who is writing her posts for herSmiley

Reply by Melody on 4/3/05 12:30am
Msg #29356

Notary dog?

Is Brenda's Notary Dog really a dog?

Or is it a Sock Puppet with dog breath?

In any event, I would be worth my life to mess with:
Brenda
Her Notary Dog
or
Her sock puppet with dog breath

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.