Notary Rotary
United Notaries Signing services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 4/22/05 9:46pm
Msg #33451

I did a signing for this company on February 2005. Having not received previous notification on the confirmation order that I had to submit certain docs to be paid, I failed to do so but I caught up right away the first days of March ( by fax and mail ) .. since then, I have been calling about 3 o 4 times to get confirmation that they received my docs and that my check was going to be mail the first days of April, they say yes. Since then, I kept calling about 4 o 5 more times and I have been always told to wait a few days, that the check already came out or to wait another week to stop the payment and get a new check. On one call, I expressed my concern and they said that they check came out on April 12th, 2005 ( weird.. I was told the first day of April that the check already went out ). I called again two days ago April 20 and they said they would stop the "payment" mailed on the 12th and write a new check.. I guess I will be waiting about three days until Wed. to see if I finally get this check. This is the first time I am dealing with non-payment issues, it is very unpleasant.

Any comments on this company ? . Thank you !

Reply by Jay on 4/22/05 9:49pm
Msg #33452

my list says they are very slooooowwwwwww.

but will finally pay.

Reply by Janet Cueto on 4/22/05 9:51pm
Msg #33454

Re: my list says they are very slooooowwwwwww.

Thanks for the feedback, I will sleep better now. Thanks again Jay

Reply by Mysti_FL on 4/22/05 10:06pm
Msg #33457

Re: my list says they are very slooooowwwwwww.

I've gone 45 days. Still waiting.
Mysti

Reply by Jess/NC on 4/23/05 8:37am
Msg #33497

Oh, my! Same thing happened to me - did a closing in Feb & when I called about it he said he may have to put a stop payment on it as it probably already went out...said he would get back with me because he had to get on a computer his supervisor was using, but he didn't. I'll let you know when I get paid - will you do the same?

Reply by Janet Cueto on 4/23/05 2:14pm
Msg #33541

Sure, Jess

Reply by Janet Cueto on 4/23/05 3:44pm
Msg #33550

Jess I got the check today !!!!!

They really mailed the payment the next day of my last call ( April 20th). I spoke with Michael. Write his name, can be useful. Good luck !

Reply by Mysti_FL on 4/23/05 9:06pm
Msg #33592

Re: Jess I got the check today !!!!!

I did a second job for them but still haven't been paid for the first one yet. Will keep Michael's name for follow up.

Thank you
Mysti

Reply by Mysti_FL on 4/23/05 9:06pm
Msg #33593

I did a second job for them but still haven't been paid for the first one yet. Will keep Michael's name for follow up.

Thank you
Mysti

Reply by Jess/NC on 4/25/05 4:59pm
Msg #33874

I got a check today, too!! It was dated 4/16 but postmarked 4/22...but, hey, I got it Smiley So glad you got paid, too. Hope you are paid soon, Mysti!

Reply by UNKNOWN on 5/9/05 8:41am
Msg #36615

ARE YOU GUY SERIOUS. IS THIS ALL YOU DO WITH YOU TIME....NO WONDER

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.