Notary Rotary
Wirefly cell services...
Notary Discussion History

Wirefly cell services...
Go Back to April, 2005 Index

Posted by Charisma_CA on 4/11/05 12:34pm
Msg #30900

Wirefly cell services...

Anyone ever ordered a phone and/or phone plan from this service? I was shopping around this weekend for a new phone/service provider. I wanted a camera phone, however was delaying purchasing the phone yet due to the price. Then I found this site.

The phone I was looking at for around $250.00 ended up being about $50.00 after the mail-in rebate nonsense through this site. From what the nice-man-on-the-phone told me, I order the plan (the exact plan listed in the store), I pay the total cost of the phone upfront plus an activation fee when I get my first bill (exactly as it would be done in the store). I get $50 back within two weeks, in those two weeks I also decide if I'm happy with the service. If Wirefly doesn't get any complaints they officially transfer my service to the normal cell provider, two weeks later I get my first bill from the service provider and deal with them directly from there on out. In 6 mos Wirefly calls me and requests a copy of my latest receipt showing I'm still with the cell server (they wait 6 mos because they get commission from the server), then they send me about $150 back.

Sounds great, and the set up appears to be exactly what I would be dealing with had I ordered service directly from any of the stores minus $200.00 or so, but the 'too good to be true' statement comes to mind and I just wanted to see if anyone else has used these guys. Thanks.

Reply by JJ_CA on 4/11/05 6:38pm
Msg #31022

Never heard of them. But remember, there is always a catch. No matter what they say, be it by lenghthy contracts, over billings, excessive taxes, and so on. Scan your bill in detail.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.